Rare Scorpio Picture

Glazy sent me this picture of the Scorpio model from Blake's 7. Pictures of the model are rare and this one looks like it might have been scanned in from a magazine. (See my earlier post for more pictures). The detail is really nice and it once again proves that what was seen on screen didn't do justice to the craftsmen who made them.
We've been having some building work done at home over the Summer so I've had most of my collection boxed away. I hope to be able to resume normal posts again soon.

Update
Glazy sent me this info: The 3 shooting miniatures of the Scorpio were 4 foot, 16 inches and 5 inches.

Comments

Gordon Fraser said…
Yeah, the ol Scorpio was a really nice model.....thing is....the Libby would have kicked it's arse!!!

I'll look after your collection if you want....MUWHAWHAW!!!!

What you getting done...a new wing added to the main vestibule?
The 3 shooting miniatures of the Scorpio were 4 foot, 16 inches and 5 inches.